A Caring Choice, Inc. was founded in January, 2004 to provide quality in-home care services to help Cincinnati's Elderly remain independent and safe at home for as long as possible.
2010 & 2011 Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber "Small Business of the Year" Finalist
What Makes Us Different
I was born at Good Sam and raised in Cincinnati. I am 1 of 8 children from a family that is trusted. I am most proud of our Excellent Reputation – We Earn It - EVERYDAY!
Call Us: 513-574-4148!
- Locally owned; over 8 years of providing Trusted Service for Cincinnati’s elderly
- Not a remote division of a larger company
- Employees must pass the Highest Quality Background Checks
- Ohio State Law mandates a “Bureau of Criminal I.D. and Investigation Report” by fingerprinting. We do this.
- Caregiver Experience and Ongoing Training required of all
- Skills are confirmed and demonstrated
- Attendance at In-Services required
- Most Value for the Client
- Our rates are extremely competitive
- Our wages are higher than most
- Services can be continued as needed
- Our Client Care Plan Book provides Excellent Communication
- Provided services are recorded per day
- Documentation Log keeps all informed
We strive to ensure a better quality of life for our clients and their families.
- By working with only excellent people
- By providing caring, dependable, and affordable services
- We Care
- We're Dependable
- We Earn your Trust and our Excellent Reputation - EVERYDAY
- All Caregivers are employees of the company.
- A Caring Choice, Inc. and all employees are bonded and insured with both general and professional liability.
- All Caregivers are experienced, thoroughly screened, and required to attend regular in-services.
- Every employee of A Caring Choice is fingerprinted for a BCII Record Check per Ohio State Law.
Inquire about a group presentation describing Senior Care options in Cincinnati. Download an Outline
Call us at 513-574-4148 or Contact Online to schedule.
Back to Top