The first step towards choosing home care services for your loved one is scheduling a Care Assessment.
Care Assessments are free and helpful in understanding the level of care your loved one might need. There is no requirement to use our services if you are not 100% satisfied.
Click below or Call us (513-574-4148) to schedule a Free Care Assessment for your loved one.
When should the Assessment take place?
The Assessment should be scheduled as soon as possible; this will allow us time to react to your particular needs.
Where should the Assessment take place?
We prefer to conduct the Assessment at your home, but if your loved one is being discharged from a hospital or a facility, sometimes a faster solution is needed. In those cases, we visit them at their present location.
Before the Assessment
Questions to Consider:
- Have you talked with your loved one about outside care?
- Has the desire to remain independent instead of needing help (usually a negative connotation) been discussed?
- What types and how much care can friends and family realistically provide?
- Is skilled care required or non-medical only?
- Who will be the main person responsible for coordinating care?
- What are the main concerns in establishing a relationship between you and
A Caring Choice to care for you or your loved one?
During the Assessment
Topics Covered Include:
After the Assessment
- Call A Caring Choice, Inc. at 513-574-4148 to schedule services or ask more questions.
- Contact Us Online with any questions or to clarify any issues.